Functieomschrijving Warehouse Employee
Working in an international company with training opportunities and a varied logistics position? These are the core values of this job: the Eindhoven region. As a Logistics Employee you learn all departments within the warehouse through the rotation system.
You work together in a permanent team of colleagues and receive a short explanation of your responsibilities for that day every morning. With a starting salary of between € 2,000 and € 2,400 for 40 hours per week, you will work within a modern organization for the longer term.
- Loading and unloading of trucks
- Distribute products on the shelves and pick when they are sold
- Perform inventory checks
- Preparing orders for shipment
- Use a forklift and/or reach truck
Do you want to start quickly? We would like to receive your resume in word file via apspersoneel.nl or whatssapp to 0499-460130, APS Son.
Functie-eisen Warehouse Employee
You are someone who:
- Has a logistics background
- You have a forklift or reachtruck certificate
- Speak and understand the English language
- Is able to request a Certificate of Conduct (VOG)
We offer you:
- A salary of gross € 2,000 to € 2,400 gross per month
- A full-time position with varying working hours from 07:00 to 16:00 or from 09:30 to 18:00.
- Crazy about computer games? Here you can play various computer games every break
- In case of overtime, a surcharge and meal allowance
- Travel allowance of € 0,21 per kilometer
- Fitness room including ping pong tables
- Informal working atmosphere and fun team activities
Cooperation, responsibility and result-oriented are the core values of this company. This wholesaler finds it important that employees feel good within their position and the company. At this modern international company you never feel like a number and we look carefully at what else you can offer. The company is located in the Eindhoven region and is easily accessible by car, bicycle or public transport. In total, the company has 60 employees, 45 of whom are in the logistics process.