Functieomschrijving Production Employee
As a Production Employee you work in one of the four modern production halls. You have a challenging job where you make complete bed and storage systems. You work at different workplaces and learn the entire production process. For this you will receive a salary between € 2,200 and € 2,500 based on your experience. In addition, overtime is paid and you get a 13th month with a permanent contract!
- Assembly of bed and storage systems
- Following work instructions
- Working with different materials such as metal, plastic and wood
- Ensuring a tidy workplace
This position can be filled for 32 or 38 hours per week. No experience yet? We would also like to receive your CV! Apply now via email@example.com or call 073-7200907.
Functie-eisen Production Employee
- You are motivated and would like to work in a production environment
- You speak Dutch and/or English
- A salary between € 2,200 and € 2,500 gross per month based on 38 hours per week
- Perform a position between 32 and 38 hours per week
- Endless possibilities for training and development, your employer even has its own talent school!
- 25 vacation days
- 13th month with a permanent contract
- Cao Metaal en Techniek Carrosseriebedrijf
- Travel allowance
- Good pension scheme
- Working hours from 7:30 am to 4:20 pm
- Overtime is paid
- You can easily park your car in front of the door
This company in Schijndel is active in the automotive industry. With your 500 colleagues you work at this financially healthy production company. The interesting thing about this company is that they have the entire process in-house from Engineering to Production. They make their own workplaces and develop their own machines so that they can provide their customers with various products. In addition, they have been expanded with a super cool, modern, new building!
Personal communication is important and your qualities are seen. This company invests in your future with their own talent school. You will receive training and education to continue to develop yourself throughout your life. With this you contribute to the future of the company!